en - [sympa-users] Multiple domains within single web interface

  • From: Nestor Oviedo <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Multiple domains within single web interface
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 19:54:42 -0300

Hi.
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you can try using the ServerName, ServerAlias and UseCanonicalName directives in the apache config (if you are using apache ... )
The ServerName and ServerAlias allows you to define only one VirtualHost in apache, and the UseCanonicalName ensures you that only the domain defined in the ServerName directive would be set in the SERVER_NAME environment read by sympa (all these domains would be the same list).
Let me know if this helped you
Regards
Nestor