en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa SOAP server fail asking for wsdl.pm

  • From: Nestor Oviedo <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa SOAP server fail asking for wsdl.pm
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:30:27 -0300

Hi Etienne.
Thanks for your answer. I'm using the version 6.1b.4.
Yes, I first tried to test the soap server with the sympa_soap_client.pl script from the command line, but it seems this script has also some bug, because no matter what parameter I use, it always output the following message:

Bareword "session_idq" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at ./sympa_soap_client.pl line 275.
Execution of ./sympa_soap_client.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

Instead of trying to fix this script, I started to use the firefox extension called "SOA Client" from where I can get the WSDL without problems, but when it sends some request the server always answer with the error message:
FaulCode: soap:Client
FaultString: Failed to access class (sympa::wsdl): Can't locate sympa/wsdl.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/sympa/bin) at (eval 214) line 3.

I'd appreciate any idea.

Thanks