en - Re: [sympa-users] Import custom_attribute from external source?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Import custom_attribute from external source?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:58:58 +0100

Hi Ari,

It's in the development trunk. To be included in the coming 6.2 beta.

Regards,

David

Le 20/01/12 22:51, Ari Epstein a écrit :
I haven't found documentation of the feature, but I know it has been discussed
before: Is there a way to import custom attributes from an external data
source for TT2 customization? I want to use Sympa to do an email merge for
several thousand recipients.