en - RE: [sympa-users] perl crashing on wwsympa.fcgi

  • From: Erik Olson <address@concealed>
  • To: Davy Kager <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] perl crashing on wwsympa.fcgi
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 09:29:14 -0800 (PST)

Yes, this is also a change to perl 5.14.2 from some previous version.

I started adding debug print messages to the perl modules themselves, and have confirmed that the line-by-line traces I sent in my original mail are probably accurate. In both the post case and the subscribe case, it's on a call to MIME::Parser->parse_data and I don't see anything obviously wrong with the data... and the actual blow up occurs several levels deeper, on IO::File -- perhaps attempting to open a file it shouldn't?

Thanks for the confirmation!

- Erik