en - [sympa-users] AW: encrypted mailing list feature broken in 6.1.7 - patch proposal

  • From: Menkens Olaf <address@concealed>
  • To: Menkens Olaf <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] AW: encrypted mailing list feature broken in 6.1.7 - patch proposal
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:02:03 +0000

Hi,

I just realized, that similar patches than those, that I proposed, already
exist in sympa 6.2a.4. So you can ignore my email.

Is there somewhere a roadmap, which tells me, when to expect Version 6.2 to
be released ?

Thanks,
Olaf Menkens.

  • [sympa-users] AW: encrypted mailing list feature broken in 6.1.7 - patch proposal, Menkens Olaf, 12/16/2011