en - RE: [sympa-users] New installation: e-mails are empty sent by SYMPA (6.1.7)

  • From: "Jahnke-Zumbusch, Dirk" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] New installation: e-mails are empty sent by SYMPA (6.1.7)
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:57:34 +0100

Hi there,

for testing purposes I switched the Linux distribution from SL 5.5 to
Debian. But that does not seem to play any part in my problem.

When I use a local MySQL installation, everything works fine, the
one-time-ticket e-mails are as expexted. When I switch to Oracle,
they are empty as before. Back to MySQL everything is o.k. again.

Anyhow, I would appreciate any hints where it would be appropriate to
dive into PERL and find out what is making the difference between Oracle
and MySQL as backends.

Best regards,
Dirk

--
Dirk Jahnke-Zumbusch Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY
IT Information Fabrics Member of the Helmholtz Association