en - Re: [sympa-users] how to refresh or restart admin_table

  • From: Jordi Renye <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] how to refresh or restart admin_table
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:52:00 +0100

Now, I know the reason of my problem.

'admin_table' had tables of another domain. The first domain when
I installed sympa. After that, we changed domain by other.

In admin_table there was entries with old domain.

We have some scripts that queries this database, and we got
incorrect information.

Thanks to all.

Jordi Renye
LCFIB (Computer Laboratory of Faculty of Computer Science) Catalonia