en - [sympa-users] A script for converting maildir to sympa archove (Contribution ;-) )

  • From: Nikolay Shaplov <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] A script for converting maildir to sympa archove (Contribution ;-) )
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 00:28:50 +0400

As I've promised here is a script that helps converting mail dirs into sympa
archive without converting it to mailbox, running arch2web scripts etc.

http://shaplov.ru/files/sympa/maildir2sympa.pl

It has builtin documentation, with instruction how to use it.
If you add it to proper wiki page, or better include into sympa distro in
some
misc section I would be happy! ;-)

I've already tested it on four mail lists I've migrated from mailbox
archives...

  • [sympa-users] A script for converting maildir to sympa archove (Contribution ;-) ), Nikolay Shaplov, 11/03/2011