en - Re: [sympa-users] How do I add a new administrator?

  • From: Sean Walsh <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How do I add a new administrator?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:54:01 -0700

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks! I added my e-mail address to the end of the list there, but now something is wrong with retrieving my password. I went to the web interface and tried both the "First login?" and "Lost password?" links but never received any response from my Sympa install.

Is there anything that would indicate that this is a Sympa problem or might it have something to do with the configuration of the mail server?

Thanks,
Sean Walsh
Highpoint
909.625.7785 x307