en - [sympa-users] not sending email with password

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] not sending email with password
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:02:52 +0200

hi everyone. i was able to successfully installed sympa on my centos server.
now i access the sympa for the first time and input my email that i used for
sympa.conf to received password but no emails came in.

my sendmail log nothing change but /var/log/message shows that there was a
process of requesting password. database still empty and spool dirs are empty.

anyone can help me or advice me how to fix this problem. btw, my sendmail is
working and i could send/receive email manually.

thanks

  • [sympa-users] not sending email with password, webdev.gk, 08/23/2011