en - Re: [sympa-users] spam flood

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: Malcolm Waltz <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] spam flood
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:29:39 -0500

There's nothing in the postfix queues, which leads me to believe it's in one of the batch processing tables in the Sympa db.  For now I put something

header_checks       = pcre:$config_directory/header-checks.pcre

to DISCARD messages that match the sender in question.  They are coming from postdrop connections, not from SMTP, so once again I think it's coming from the Sympa db.

Anyway, that crude, brutal, but effect postfix hack is working to at least halt the mail from filling up people's inboxes.  Now I guess I just wait until Sympa has cleared out that table....