en - [sympa-users] sympa 6.1.4 include_remote_file with https

  • From: Grandy Fu <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa 6.1.4 include_remote_file with https
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 18:09:40 +0800

Hi All,

I am upgrading from a sympa 5.2.1 to current version sympa 6.1.4. After some struggle, everything seems working fine, except.. include_remote_file.

I have a lot of lists using include2, include_remote_file settings. The remote server is a https enabled server it will generate required user lists.

However, when sympa 6.1.4 connected to my remote server, it has following error:

err List::_include_users_remote_file() List::include_users_remote_file: Unable to fetch remote file https://remote-server/someprogram.jsp?alias=somelist : Can't connect to remote-server (certificate verify failed)

My remote server already has valid *.domain certificate.
I also setup
capath /home/sympa/etc/ssl.crt #where I put my certificate's CA file
cafile /home/sympa/bin/etc/ca-bundle.crt

Any suggestions? or anyway to by-pass certification verification?