en - [sympa-users] Updating owners and moderators in the admin_table

  • From: Mark Dale <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Updating owners and moderators in the admin_table
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 11:06:35 +1000

Hi All,

I am the listmaster for a Sympa installation that has about 50 lists, all with the same list-owners and list-moderators. At the moment, every time I need to add or change an owner or moderator I have to use the web interface and go through each list and edit it, which takes forever.

I updated the admin_table with a new owner for the lists, but that doesn't show up on the list's webpage. Is there something I need to do so that the updated information for owners and moderators in admin_table reflects on the list's webpage?

Thanks,
Gonzo.