en - [sympa-users] Possible to turn off list users' ability to delete postings?

  • From: "Ed C." <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Possible to turn off list users' ability to delete postings?
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:27:33 -0500

We are using a Sympa list which really needs to maintain the thread
integrity of discussions over a long period of time (it was transferred
from Listserv a couple of years ago). I recently made an experimental
posting which was then distributed. Using "tag this mail for deletion" I
then successfully deleted it and I am not a moderator of that list. If
it is possible to make the archive safe from ordinary users, I supposed
everyone should be advised when subscribing that what they post there is
written in stone.

Thanks,

Ed