en - [sympa-users] Mailing List footer_type change

  • From: Wendell Epps <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Mailing List footer_type change
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:10:51 +0000

Hello,

We currently upgraded from 5.2.3 to 5.4.7 and we noticed that the footers for many list messages are being attached when they used to be appended. I was wondering if the sympa.pl –upgrade script sets all of the lists’ footer_type to “mime” during the upgrade? Thanks.

Wendell Epps

Enterprise Services Group

IT @ JH – Mt. Washington

address@concealed

IT@JH staff will NEVER send you an email message

asking for your password. NEVER give out your

password and/or JHED ID to anyone in an email or

on a web page.

  • [sympa-users] Mailing List footer_type change, Wendell Epps, 04/06/2011