en - RE: [sympa-users] Sympa and "sender ID"

  • From: "Malcolm Waltz" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Russ Kepler" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Sympa and "sender ID"
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:15:55 -0700

Have you considered using remove_headers to strip out the offending
sender-ID info?

Assuming Sympa 6.x, that feature can be found in the web interface here:

"Admin" --> "Edit List Config" --> "Sending/receiving setup" -->
"Incoming SMTP header fields to be removed"

-- or --

https://<hostname>/sympa/edit_list_request/<listname>/sending