en - Re: [sympa-users] Updating from 6.0.1 to latest released version

  • From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • To: András Bendzsák <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Updating from 6.0.1 to latest released version
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 13:21:02 -0700

OK... well, I was asking the authors if there are any changes to either the CSS or the template files that have code dependencies -- that is, combinations that won't work. Yes, I can check every file is the svn, bit if someone already knows the answer, it would be a huge waste of my time.

Second, it's not clear whether, if I find changes to templates, they are "required" or simply someone's idea of prettier.