en - Re: [sympa-users] stop sympa sending the "already subscribed" message

  • From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Ed C." <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] stop sympa sending the "already subscribed" message
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:13:55 -0800

It was received just fine. Are you sure you don't have "not me" set?

On 2/28/11 8:08 AM, Ed C. wrote:
I have an even more serious problem. Whatever I send to the sympa-users
list is just ignored. Yesterday I sent this and it disappeared into the
bit bucket:

"
Someone in our list just discovered that it is possible to attach files
to postings. Can this feature be disabled?

Tnx,

Ed
"

address@concealed wrote:
Hello,

If someone subscribes via email and that email address is already subscribed,
an email is sent with the text:
"
Command has failed:
subscribe name-of list
The User 'address@concealed' is already subscriber of list 'name-of-list'.
"

How can I stop the Sympa system sending this message?

Thank you ever so much!
Joukje Kolff
--
Friends of the Earth International