en - [sympa-users] Can non-subscribers post to public lists via the web interface?

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Can non-subscribers post to public lists via the web interface?
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 22:19:03 +0100

Hi,
I'm wondering if I can configure a list so that a non-subscriber can post to
it using a web interface (with a captcha or some other mechanism to make sure
they are human).

I'd like people to be able to post questions to the list and read the answers
in the web archive (and possibly reply to them the same way) without having to
subscribe.

Does Sympa support that?

Thanks
Dan

  • [sympa-users] Can non-subscribers post to public lists via the web interface?, dtenenba, 02/04/2011