en - Re: [sympa-users] create list restrictions

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] create list restrictions
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:59:06 +0100

thank you very much it really works I copied as you suggested me the scenario from topics_visibility.identified

and I Called it create_list.identified and I modified it accordingly

title.gettext conceal unless user is logged in

!equal([sender],'nobody') smtp,dkim,smime,md5 -> do_it
true() smtp,dkim,md5,smime -> reject(reason='create_list_identified')

then I put it in /home/sympa/etc/scenari/

thanks again

Riccardo