en - [sympa-users] all lists have wrong return-path address

  • From: Meie Mees <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [sympa-users] all lists have wrong return-path address
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:38:32 +0200

Hi

We are testing sympa-6.0.6.
I noticed that all list bounces are returned to wrong address
'address@concealed' instead of
'address@concealed'. This is because all list messages are sent with
wrong Return-path: address, it is always 'Return-path:
<address@concealed>'. Setting the return_path_suffix parameter has no
effect. MTA is Exim and we are using standard solution with sympa alias
file with redirect router. No rewriting whatsoever in MTA.
Here are other headers added by Sympa:

Sender: Sympa Listmanager <address@concealed>

What could be wrong that Sympa send all list messages with same wrong
return address? I have not messed with sympa.conf and edited only the
options absolutely necessary. All lists have been created by using the
web interface. No customisations, plain installation.

thanks