en - [sympa-users] still a virtual robot problem

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] still a virtual robot problem
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 16:41:36 +0100

hello.

tt2 files in /home/sympa/etc/web_tt2 are read by my default main virtual robot

the default virtual robot is migrated into /home/sympa/etc/defaultrobot.org

but it keeps ignoring tt2 files I put into /home/sympa/etc/defaultrobot.org/web_tt2

all the other virtual robots can read files inside their own robot directories

/home/sympa/etc/robot1.org/web_tt2
/home/sympa/etc/robot2.org/web_tt2
/home/sympa/etc/robot3.org/web_tt2

they can read tt2 files successfully, while default robot doesn't and I think it should or am I wrong ?

the same problem is also for scenari, mail_tt2 ecc.

the default virtual robot read files from /home/sympa/etc/web_tt2 /home/sympa/etc/scenari and so on
but it does not look inside /home/sympa/etc/defaultrobot.org/web_tt2 /home/sympa/etc/defaultrobot.org/scenari ...

I moved the virtual robot configuration in /home/sympa/etc/defaultrobot.org accordingly to the sympa documentation,
so i also moved the list data stuff in /home/sympa/list_data/defaultrobot.org

I Expected that virtual main robot would behave like a normal virtual robot so that I could put my customizations in
/home/sympa/etc/defaultrobot.org/web_tt2
/home/sympa/etc/defaultrobot.org/scenari
/home/sympa/etc/defaultrobot.org/create_list-templates and so on

but instead it looks for files in /home/sympa/etc/web_tt2 /home/sympa/etc/scenari /home/sympa/etc/create_list-templates

is this the default normal behaviour ??
or is there something wrong ?

my sympa version is 6.1.3

thanks