en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa could not set a cookie for login?

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa could not set a cookie for login?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:23:05 +0100

Hi

Le 13/12/10 15:43, James Hilty a écrit :

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue or not. I recently upgraded from sympa 5 to sympa 6 and everything is wrokign great, except for the web interface. If I am not logged in or anything its fine, but when I log in I keep getting the message

“Sympa could not set a cookie for login.

Your should configure your browser to accept cookies”

I double checked and yes my cookies are enabled.

I seems to me that you are using some v5 templates file mixed with your Sympa v6. This alert comes from web_tt2/main.tt2 if body html tag include "check_cookie" that should not be used anymore.

This can occurs because even if you upgrade, customized templates are not overrighted by "make install". You should check thta you are not using a customized main.tt2 template.

Many other templates may be incompatible with a new Sympa version. You not be able to see some new feature or you may have wrnog page display because ~sympa/etc/<ROBOT>/web_tt2 and ~sympa/etc/web_tt2 have a beter priority than ~sympa/bin...

Serge Aumont