en - Re: [sympa-users] strip attachments

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] strip attachments
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 11:09:28 +0100

Hi Holgar,

Le 01/12/2010 10:47, Holger Rabbach (ICT) a écrit :

Hi David,

Thanks, that’s an excellent idea… I keep telling people that nothing is really impossible with Sympa, as long as you know how to customize it J

Indeed. :-)
That's the reason why we really need to improve the doc. The solutions are there, we just don't give people all the opportunities to find them.

Cheers,

David

Best regards,

Holger