en - [sympa-users] One_Time_Ticket request.

  • From: "James Hilty" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] One_Time_Ticket request.
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:47:02 -0500

Hi,

I am running a test of an upgrade from sympa 5 to 6 and everything is working good. I am using the old templates from what we had before including links to remindpasswd and sendpasswd. Now that it has switched to this one_time_ticket method,  I am trying to find the way to request the ticket through the web interface. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this cause I can’t seem to find anything with the documentation? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

----

James Hilty

System Administrator

Florida Institute of Technology