en - [sympa-users] Any script to help reset bounce status by admin

  • From: Olivier Berger <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Any script to help reset bounce status by admin
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:04:33 +0100

Hi.

(May I ask responders to please keep me in CC: as I'm not subscribed to
the list.)

Is there a way for a system administrator to reset bounce status for all
users (of a particular domain), through SQL query (preferably for Sympa
5.3.4) instead of having to browse all lists individually in the WWS
interface ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <address@concealed>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF

  • [sympa-users] Any script to help reset bounce status by admin, Olivier Berger, 11/16/2010