en - Re: [sympa-users] "subscribers update failed" messages

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Gordon Chung <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] "subscribers update failed" messages
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:49:19 +0100

Hi,

Not without changing the code, I'm afraid.
Sorry about it, but most of the listmasters will never ever trust list owners enough to let them create or modify data sources. So it's still the listmaster's prerogative to manage them. That's why she receives the mails instead of the list owner.

Mar sin leat,

David