en - [sympa-users] Installation problem

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Installation problem
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:58:23 +0100

Dear Y'all -

I've searched and searched, but I can't find an answer to my problem.

I've completed my install and it seems to be fine with the caveat that I've
still got some remaining issues (which I believe are unrelated) with my apache
virtual hosts config.

The problem I have is that I get the following message in the middle of the
home screen, and can't do anything.

"The mailing list server is in maintenance mode, no operations can be
performed during this period. "

Can anybody give me a tip on how to debug this further, or (hopefully) solve
this problem.

Thanks in advance.

- Billy