en - [sympa-users] wwsympa timeouts

  • From: Christian Dahlhausen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] wwsympa timeouts
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:03:46 -0400

Hi,

I have updated to Sympa 6.1.b7 from 5.3.4.  and run into timeouts when using the search function on the web interface. We have about 18,000 lists and 10,000 lists that query out LDAP servers for owners and subscribers. Despite the fact that the task_manager seems to run constantly (once the last list has been updated, it's time to start over again). wwsympa seems to query all lists too once I put something in the 'search lists'

Is that a bug or meant by design? Aren't the subscriber and owner informations irrelevant for the search as I am just looking for list names?

Christian Dahlhausen

  • [sympa-users] wwsympa timeouts, Christian Dahlhausen, 09/30/2010