en - Re: [sympa-users] Another beta release for Sympa 6.1 planned?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Amos <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Another beta release for Sympa 6.1 planned?
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 10:00:23 +0200

Hi,

Sure we can answer.

Actually we issued a 6.1b.6 (after a b5 that didn't last long) last week. We were waiting to be sure it behave right before sending an announce.
We fixed a few things and even added a few cosmetic features, so there will be a beta 7 either at the end of the week or at the beginning of next week.

It is growing very stable and we really think we can release the 6.1 as a stable version by the end of September.

Regards,

David