en - Re: [sympa-users] Small patch to /etc/init.d/sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Omen Wild <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Small patch to /etc/init.d/sympa
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:50:44 +0200

Hi Omen,

You're right. I didn't notice it before because we use the RedHat init functions; so we don't go through this code often.
I applied your patch to the 6.1 and 6.0 branches and to the development trunk.
Here is the revision log for the 6.1 branch: http://sourcesup.cru.fr/scm/viewvc.php?view=rev&root=sympa&revision=6659

Thank you for fixing this patch!

Regards,

David