en - [sympa-users] Strange letters in subjects

  • From: Sébastien Beyou <address@concealed>
  • To: "Liste Sympa-users" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Strange letters in subjects
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:45:24 +0200

Hi,

Our association is running Sympa 5.4.4 and since two days the subjects of the messages become sometimes something like that: "Re: [Discussions WMFr] Tombé dans le domaine p=D=A ublic" instead of "Re: [Discussions WMFr] Tombé dans le domaine public" with a sequence "=D=A " which seems appear randomly.
It seems it don't come from the users/User-agent since many different User-agent create such messages.

So have you some idea? and some resolution? I am thinking to quickly (it breaks the threads in Gmail) regex-eliminate this sequence in Message.pm in the variable 'decoded_subject', is it the correct path?

Thanks a lot,
Sébastien Beyou

  • [sympa-users] Strange letters in subjects, Sébastien Beyou, 08/19/2010