en - [sympa-users] Footer not attaching to HTML-formatted messages

  • From: Wendell Epps <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Footer not attaching to HTML-formatted messages
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:50:17 -0400

Hello,

We are currently running version 5.2.3 of Sympa, but we are also in the process of upgrading the application. However, we have recently discovered that the footer will not attach to HTML-formatted messages. Does anyone know of a workaround or a fix for this issue, until we can upgrade the application? I am not sure if this is a flaw of this particular version of Sympa that was fixed with later versions, but I’d like to solve this problem or know what the root cause of the problem is. Thank you.

Wendell Epps

Enterprise Messaging & Collaboration

IT@JH - Mt. Washington, B007

e: address@concealed

p: 410.735.7353 [Desk]

  • [sympa-users] Footer not attaching to HTML-formatted messages, Wendell Epps, 07/23/2010