en - Re: [sympa-users] Can't subscribe to a list via email

  • From: Igor Pruchanskiy <address@concealed>
  • To: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Can't subscribe to a list via email
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:43:39 -0700

Thomas,

Thank you for speedy reply. I do have the alias file with this list defined:

#------------------------------ testlist: list alias created 21 May 2010
domain.com-testlist:             "| /opt/oec/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
domain.com-testlist-request:     "| /opt/oec/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
domain.com-testlist-editor:      "| /opt/oec/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
domain.com-testlist-subscribe:   "| /opt/oec/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
domain.com-testlist-owner:  "| /opt/oec/sympa/bin/bouncequeue address@concealed"

And i also have a catch-all transport setup that looks like this:

# soe.ucsd.edu
/^sympa\@domain\.com$/       sympa:
/^.*-owner\@domain\.com$/ sympabounce:
/^.*-editor\@domain\.com$/ sympabounce:
/^.*-request\@domain\.com$/ sympabounce:
/^.*-bounces\@domain\.com$/ sympabounce:
/^.*-subscribe\@domain\.com$/ sympabounce:

I followed setup instructions on this page: http://www.sympa.org/faq/postfix#managing_aliases_directly_in_the_postfix_transport_table

Not sure if i have missed something, but I would really appreciate some help with this.

Note: Actual mailing lists work just fine.

thanks,
Igor