en - Re: [sympa-users] Color editing

  • From: "FJ!!" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Color editing
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:00:56 +0100

I wanted to thank Mr. Aumont for his help in this matter, and show the
results of the CSS reskinning of a Sympa 6.0.1 installation.

It can be seen in its trial form at
http://hosting.onlinepolicy.net/index.fcgi/home

The skin has not been extended to every function of the Sympa web
environment -- I have to wait for more data to build up -- but is
usable in its current form. The work has been mostly CSS with some
minimal re-arranging of calls in the top level Perl files to put items
on a different place in the page.

Again, many thanks.

FJ!!

  • Re: [sympa-users] Color editing, FJ!!, 06/17/2010