en - Re: [sympa-users] Slowness on Sympa web UI

  • From: Christian Dahlhausen <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Slowness on Sympa web UI
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:31:56 -0400

Hi,
we have about 15000 mailing lists and are close to golive with Sympa. I got two questions regarding this feature.

Can I turn this feature on without interrupting the service, or just restarting the Sympa process?
Will there be a text flat file (or old flat file backups) of the config files to see what changes happened to the list configuration?

Thanks,
Christian