en - [sympa-users] Generate new password for users

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Generate new password for users
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:23:46 +0200

Hi, some ago I asked you how to use my own auth system, now that is working OK
(my auth system is using Sympa user DB to check the credentials, I use sympa
soap to check that information).

My problem now is that I need also to do the "lost your password? generate a
new one" functionality.

I provide to the user my login form, once the user credentials are checked as
OK, the user can access to sympa webpage (the sympa location is protected
using apache), what I need is to add a button in my form so the user can
generate a new password for a given e-mail. I am trying to check what action
is sympa sending to wwsympa to emulate this, but it seems not easy.

is there an easier way to generate a new password using my own auth system?