en - [sympa-users] Upgrade from 5.4 to 6.x issues

  • From: Graham Pearson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Upgrade from 5.4 to 6.x issues
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:23:24 -0400

Over the past 2 days I have been trying to upgrade Sympa to version 6.0.1 and having issues with postfix aliases. Each of the mailing lists domains is a virtual domain on the mail server. I have crawled the web to find a resource that will assist me in what I am needing to do but at this time I have not found the right resources. Right now I have 4 virtual domains running different mailing lists for each of the virtual robots in sympa.

When I send a message to address@concealed the message goes through like it is supposed to but when I view it in a client the email to line has address@concealed

Does anyone know where I can start to look to correct this as this would confuse our users?