en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa does not redistribute messages after upgrade

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa does not redistribute messages after upgrade
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:43:13 +0100

Hi Rustam,

Le 15/02/2010 10:58, Rustam a écrit :
It turned out I was using /etc/init.d/sympa from Sympa 5 and it doesn't know
about bulk.pl that performs message distribution in Sympa 6.

I feel very stupid...
Don't.
Sympa is quite complex and I'm not sure we mentionned you should take care that your previous init script was replaced.
Sympa is supposed to create this new script and move it in /etc/init.d, but the final location of the init script may vary regarding your configure options.
I'll add a comment regarding this in the upgrade messages.

Regards,

David