en - Re: [sympa-users]

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users]
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:32:03 +0100

Hi fred,

I am not an LDAP expert, so I can't help you with your LDAP server configuration. However, I can only recommend you to try to connecte to your server, using a light LDAP client and the same parameters as those defined in Sympa. This way, you will be able to separate what is wrong with the LDAP server. If nothing is wrong, then check carrefully that you give the same parameters to Sympa than those you gave to your light client.

If nothing works, please report back to the list, giving the full LDAP connexion parameters used.

The logs you provided just state that the connexion failed. Maybe by increasing the log level, you would have more clues on what's wrong.

Regards,

David