en - Re: [sympa-users] Moderator cannot view message?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Moderator cannot view message?
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:23:35 +0100

Hi webmaster (what an uncommon name),

Normally, in the page displaying the messages to be moderated, you can click on the subject and see the full message displayed.
No test is done: if you can see the main moderation page, you can see the messages detail.
I think you have a template problem: check the modindex.tt2 template used. It was probably customized and the links removed.

Regards,

David

Le 02/02/2010 07:21, Webmaster a écrit : In sympa 6.0.1 the moderator/admin cannot view the message body in the web moderation queue.

Clicking on the message subject goes to the viewmod page with distribute/reject buttons, but no message details.

Relevant documentation suggests this should be possible: http://demo.sympa.org/sympa/help/admin#moderate
You can perform moderating tasks either by email, by answering the messages received from Sympa, or through the mailing list web interface. To do that, click on the 'Message' link in the 'Moderate' submenu: you are brought to a page that displays all messages to be moderated (the most recent messages are on top of page).To read a message, click on its subject.

I'm not sure if this is a config issue or a template issue?

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

  • Re: [sympa-users] Moderator cannot view message?, David Verdin, 03/05/2010