en - Re: [sympa-users] Using the Sympa login state

  • From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Using the Sympa login state
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 20:19:48 -0800

No, you're right. But for our little non-profit to implement a full-on SSO service so that a single list-owner can verify that his subscribers are really members of his list before allowing them to access his profile website, and could possibly also avoid having to log into his website to do so, seems like staggering overkill. 99.9% of our list-owners would have no desire to do any of this, and we support large "casual" communities of non-tech-savvy subscribers.