en - [sympa-users] Re: Misaligned list-of-lists in Sympa

  • From: Igor Pruchanskiy <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: Robert Beer <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Misaligned list-of-lists in Sympa
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:28:19 -0800

Hm...

I guess my fix does not work when search returns a single result. However, it
works ok everywhere else.

What I had to do is to wrap each list definition (including buttons) into a
div id called "single_list" in lists.tt2 (search_lists.tt2 is just a symlink
to it) and then added this to .css file:

#single_list {
display: inline-table !important;
}

This stopped the buttons from appearing on top of the second column, while
the list definition is at the bottom of the first one.

-i

On Feb 24, 2010, at 6:01 AM, Robert Beer wrote:

> Have either of you folks made any progress on this issue of the misaligned
> lists? I also discovered that search box will render lists incorrectly.
> That is from:
>
> ~sympa/default/web_tt2/search_list.tt2
>
> The sympa-users list has been pretty quite about the topic after the posts
> we made.
>
> --
> Bob Beer <address@concealed>
> Ohio Northern University, Information Technology, Ada, OH 45810

  • [sympa-users] Re: Misaligned list-of-lists in Sympa, Igor Pruchanskiy, 02/24/2010