en - [sympa-users] How to remove bouncing addresses from lists?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How to remove bouncing addresses from lists?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:35:16 +0100

We have several large lists that have multiple bouncing addresses. Is there
a way to automate the modification of several subscribers' parameters from
the command line, or the GUI? Want to do something like: set all bouncing
addresses for list to "NOMAIL", or unsubscribe them. I know it can be done
for one e-mail address at a time via the e-mail command to the sympa system
"SET listname NOMAIL", but this would not be practical for a large number of
addresses.

Thank you,

Mark Sallee

(This question is for Sympa 5.4.3 pointing to an Oracle database. The sympa
web interface currently does not have privileges to unsubscribe a user in
this setup, because it would remove them from other lists unintentionally)