en - Re: [sympa-users] how do I get member lists in a family out of error_config?

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Mark <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] how do I get member lists in a family out of error_config?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:23:11 +0200

Mark wrote:
> I made a change to param_constraint.conf and config.tt
> <http://config.tt> in a family and that threw all the lists into error
> config. I don't see their status in the configs set to it, but I get
> mailed about it a couple times a day. How do I stop that?
may be a syntax error in configs ? You should edit one config, change
the status, run sympa.pl and look in logs for details about loading this
list config. Then if you discover a syntax error fix config.tt2

--
Serge Aumont Comité Réseau des Universités
+33 2 2323 7147 Campus Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes Cedex