en - Re: [sympa-users] Preventing duplicate mails

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Matthias Warkus <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Preventing duplicate mails
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:20:50 +0200

Hi Matthias,

No, there is not such a mechanism in Sympa. The authorzation scenario system allows a message to be distributed to the list or not, but it doesn't inspect the other STMP headers to look for subscribers address.
This could be useful, though, so if you feel like it is an important feature to implement, please fill in a feature request on our tracker.

Regards,

David

Matthias Warkus a écrit :
Hi,

I've been told that Mailman has a feature that prevents delivery of a
message to a list member if that list member's address is listed as an
additional recipient or CC.

Can Sympa do the same?

Thanks,
M.W.