en - [sympa-users] permanent redirection to cas server for authentication

  • From: UdayKiran Chapala <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] permanent redirection to cas server for authentication
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:45:20 +0530

Hello every one,

I am using cas authentication with sympa 5.4.7. The transparent authentication works great. But i wanted to restrict users who are not logged-in even from having a glimpse of the Sympa site; instead I wanted them to be permanently redirected to cas server page for authentication. Can some one guide me for accomplishing this.

Thanks & Regards,
UdayKiran Chaapala.

  • [sympa-users] permanent redirection to cas server for authentication, UdayKiran Chapala, 07/20/2009