en - RE: [sympa-users] Problem with soap and external application

  • From: "Jobst Schmalenbach" <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Sérgio Afonso'" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Problem with soap and external application
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:55:52 +1000

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I can't get it it work, it works fine when I use

..... --user_email=EMAIL@DOMAIN --user_password=SYMPA_PW_OF_USER
--service=review ....

but not

.... --trusted_application=soaptest
--trusted_application_password=PW_FROM_TRUSTED_APP_CONF ....

Jobst

--
BARRETT - We Understand, We Connect, We Create
Jobst Schmalenbach

Barrett Pty Ltd
Phone: +61 3 9532 7677
Fax: +61 3 9532 7388
Mobile: 0411 611 855
Email: address@concealed
www.barrett.com.au
EI & Sales Fitness Tests
Take the BARRETT Sales Fitness test and Emotional Intelligence test now and
get your results immediately – They're Complimentary.

To take the Sales test click here
To take the EI test click here