en - [sympa-users] Sceneri: Restrict list master from archives

  • From: Muhammed Sameer <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa list <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sceneri: Restrict list master from archives
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:34:56 -0700 (PDT)

Salaam,

In my sceneri file for the archives I am trying to restrict the listmaster
from viewing the archives, thus this is what I have made

is_owner([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> do_it
is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> do_it
true() md5,smime -> reject

Surprisingly, the list master is still able to view the archives, On the
other hand if I do this, it still allows access

is_listmaster([listname]) md5,smime -> reject
is_owner([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> do_it
is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> do_it
true() md5,smime -> reject

So when I finally did this , the access stopped

is_listmaster([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> reject
is_owner([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> do_it
is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> do_it
true() md5,smime -> reject

But when I made it like this, the access became open again

is_owner([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> do_it
is_listmaster([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> reject
is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> do_it
true() md5,smime -> reject

I checked and the listmaster is not the owner of this list neither is the
listmaster the subscriber, According to my understanding
All the above sceneris should have banned access to the list master, but this
is not happeing save in one sceneri . I am using md5 based auth

Can someone please point out what I may be missing ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Muhammed Sameer