en - Re: [sympa-users] using include_ldap_2level_query

  • From: christopher pax <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] using include_ldap_2level_query
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:09:06 -0400

I have a situation where I need to use  the include_ldap_2level_query section.
And I hope those who understand it better can help me configure it.

so my first query has this info:
suffix1: ou=Groups,o=myorg,c=us
filter1: (cn=OrgDiv_101:all_my_people)
attrs1: AllowedBroadcaster
regex1 uid=[A-Za-z0-9]*

the values returned from AllowedBroadcaster look like this:
ldap:///uid=person1,ou=people,o=myorg,c=us
ldap:///uid=person2,ou=people,o=myorg,c=us

i figured the regular _expression_ on this would be:
uid=[A-Za-z0-9]*

the result should be: uid=person1 and uid=person2
these values should be the filter in the second query

so my second query would be:
suffix2: ou=People,o=myorg,c=us
filter2: (*value here??*)
attrs2: mail

what do i need to put in filter2 to make this work.

any suggestions?